CLIENT: NSW Public Works
ARCHITECT: Perumal Pedavoli
PROJECT VALUE: $7.7 M
- Construction of new teaching and learning spaces, lecture and conference rooms, performance areas and laboratories.
- Creation of safer play areas for children, with new ramps leading to the playground and soft fall flooring.
- New administration offices that provide better facilities for the community and allow for more staff.
- Testing and removal of asbestos soil and hazardous materials.
- Use of Reed Switches to ensure air-conditioning is switched off when windows are opened, meaning improved ventilation and lower running costs.