CLIENT: NSW Public Works
ARCHITECT: Government Architects Office
PROJECT VALUE: $3.25M
- Refurbishment of existing reading room envelopes.
- Undertaking all refurbishment in a live environment while library was still operational.
- Repointing the heritage-listed atrium wall.
- Inserting a mechanical supply air vent into existing heritage sandstone wall.
- Modifying the sprinkler system while keeping it operational so as to avoid causing damage and flooding to the building.
- Asbestos removal works with no disruption to library operation.