CLIENT: Wollongong City Council
ARCHITECT: Conybeare Morrison International Construction
PROJECT VALUE: $11.9M
MBA Excellence in Construction Award – Restoration of an Historic Building
NSW National Trust Heritage Regeneration & New Development Award
- Heritage refurbishment of the Pavilion viewing platform.
- Heritage restoration of façade masonry and retention.
- Demolition of internal structure and new pier foundations.
- New seawall and beach stair construction.
- Stormwater trap infrastructure.
- New lifeguard offices.
- New restaurant with imported installation of glass roof.
- Plant equipment and landscaping.