CLIENT: Council of City of Sydney
ARCHITECT: Peter Stutchbury Architecture
PROJECT VALUE: $20.2M
- public domain works for the Green Square administration building (adjacent to the Matron Ruby Grant Park) to ensure maximum accessibility.
- development of a single, high voltage connection from new substation kiosks to the electricity grid, and a single low voltage electricity network from the substation kiosks to various council-owned buildings.
- creation of a new, open space that will include a local scale playground, active play space, shared driveway and a permanent public artwork. The project will also deliver new trees, planting, lighting and site services.
- total roof replacement for the heritage-listed Green Infrastructure Centre building, which involves replacing slate tiles and timber roof framing.
- miscellaneous works such as hydraulic, electrical and fire services.